|Availability:||In stock (100)|
|Delivery time:||5-10 business days|
The Hydrowear Norwich pilot jacket is a high visibility jacket with a hood processed in the collar, through a zipper. This work jacket is for both the cold winter months and the summer months, because of its removable lining you can adapt the work jacket to the desired requirements. In addition, this jacket has an extended back so you never suffer from an unprotected or cold back! The jacket is available in the following sizes and colors:
- Fluorescent orange / black: M - 3XL
- Hood in collar with zipper
- Removable lining and fixed sleeves
- Zipper with storm flap
- Extended back and a telephone pocket
- 170 gsm (+/- 10 g) 53% PU / 47% PA
- Wind and waterproof
- Color: Fluor orange / black
- Standardization: EN ISO 20471 class 3 and EN343 Ret 38
EN 343 - Protection against rain and bad weather
Breathable protective clothing against precipitation (rain, snow), fog, humidity, wind and other harsh (weather) conditions.
EN ISO 20471 - Protection through high visibility at day, dusk and night
New standard for high visibility clothing that is currently being prepared as a successor to the current EN 471 standard.