|Availability:||In stock (100)|
|Delivery time:||5-10 business days|
Hydrowear Overton RWS
The Hydrowear Overton RWS high visibility overall has a fixed hood, adjustable trouser legs and a double storm flap that can be attached to the zipper with snap fasteners. The overall is available in the following sizes and colors:
- fluorescent orange: S - 3XL
- Rain / spray overall high visibility.
- Waterproof and windproof.
- Fixed hood
- Pipes adjustable with press studs
- Double storm flap with press stud over the zipper
- Wind catchers in the sleeve
- 170 gsm (+/- 10 g) 53% PU / 47% PA
- Normally following EN 20471 RWS class 3 and EN343 3.1.
EN 343 - Protection against rain and bad weather
Breathable protective clothing against precipitation (rain, snow), fog, humidity, wind and other harsh (weather) conditions.
EN ISO 20471 RWS - Protection through high visibility at day, dusk and night
New standard for high visibility clothing that is currently being prepared as a successor to the current EN 471 standard.
EN 465 - Protection against liquid chemicals - Performance requirements for protective suits with spray-tight connections between the different parts of the suit (equipment type 4) .