|Article number:||65103530-9999 zwart/zwart|
|Availability:||In stock (100)|
|Delivery time:||5-10 business days|
Jobman Workwear 1035 Winter Jacket
This wind and waterproof winter jacket is made of a 2-layer poloyamide taslan with taped seams. The work jacket is reinforced with Oxford polyester in more durable areas and has seamless soft reflection strips on the shoulders and lower back for optimal visibility. The double storm flap at the zipper on the front of the jacket offers protection against cold air and prevents rain from entering. The soft and detachable fake fur on the inside of the collar and shoulders provides extra comfort. The hood is detachable with a press stud and is adjustable with a drawstring. The soft ribbed sleeves have a thumb grip and are adjustable with Velcro. The hem is slightly extended at the back to reduce drafts when bending over, and the hem has an adjustable drawstring. There are also enough pockets for all accessories.
- Adjustable and detachable hood
- Double storm flap
- Taped seams
- Reinforced in many wear areas
- Reflection strips on the shoulders and lower back
- Two spacious chest pockets with zippers, one with Napoleon pocket under the storm flap
- D-ring for ID card holder in right breast pocket
- Two spacious front pockets with hidden zipper
- Two mesh pockets on the inside, for example for gloves
- Subtle gray reflective stripes in daylight,
give a clear reflection and visibility when illuminated in the dark.
- Breathable winter jacket in heavy quality
- 100% polyamide, taslan, 200 g / m²
- Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams
- Water column: 11,000 mm. Breathability: 6000 g / m² 24 hours
- Sizes: XS - 3XL
This Shell Jacket is available in the following colors:
|65103530-9999 black / black|
EN 342: Protective clothing against cold and low temperatures
The EN342 standard establishes requirements and test methods for garments and clothing assembles (eg coveralls or two-piece suits) that provide protection against a cold environment, characterized by a combination of humidity, wind and an air temperature below -5 ° C.
This standard has an ice crystal as its symbol. In addition, four values are indicated. From top to bottom:
a) (u) Icler; resulting basic thermal insulation (m2k / W). Measured on a 'moving' mannequin (+ type of reference underwear).
b) (u) Icle; resulting thermal insulation (m2k / W). Measured on a static mannequin.
c) air permeability class (3 levels)
d) Water penetration resistance class (2 levels)