|Article number:||65138436-6799 navy/zwart|
|Availability:||In stock (100)|
|Delivery time:||5-10 business days|
Jobman Workwear 1384 Winter jacket
This wind and waterproof quilted winter jacket has taped seams to keep the wearer dry during bad weather conditions. This winter jacket is also approved according to EN 343 for rainwear and can withstand a water column of 13,000 mm per 24 hours. The jacket features a variety of pockets on the chest, front and inner pockets. To have a better fit to the body, both the sleeves and hem are adjustable. The hood is detachable with a press stud and can be adjusted with a drawstring.
- Wind & waterproof winter jacket with taped seams
- Spacious chest pockets
- Two chest pockets with flap and Velcro closure and two with waterproof zipper
- Side pockets with flap and zipper
- 3 inner pockets
- Adjustable sleeves and hem
- Reflective details on pockets and lower back
- Snap button detachable padded hood with drawstring
- Subtle gray reflective stripes in daylight, give a bright reflection and visibility when
these are illuminated in the dark.
- Breathable winter jacket in heavy quality
- 100% Polyester, 200gsm
- Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams
- Water column: 11,000 mm. Breathability: 6000 g/m² 24-hour
- Sizes: XS - 4XL
This Winter Jacket is available in the following colours:
|65138436-9899 dark grey/black|
EN 343 Protective clothing against rain
EN 343 standard standardized work clothing for protection against rain This standard describes PPE clothing certified in accordance with EN 343 that protects against precipitation such as rain or snow, fog and fog. The clothing and the seams are tested for water permeability (x) but also for water vapor permeability, also called breathability (y). These values range from 1-3, with class 3 indicating the highest level for both values.
The best clothes for your needs and people
To help you choose the best clothing for your work, our clothing is divided into four categories based on functionality and details. We have divided the clothing into Practical, Functional, Technical and Advanced. In each category, the optimum performance of the clothing was examined, whereby the costs are in proportion to the specifications. This is to make it easier for you to select exactly what you need.
Jobman Workwear 1384 TECHNICAL
Technical is aimed at wearers with a demanding work environment where certifications are a requirement. Work that involves working with different tools in various environments. Jobman's Technical Workwear is of durable quality with functionalities that provide protection and make work easier.