|Availability:||In stock (100)|
|Delivery time:||5-10 business days|
Lyngsoe Rainwear LR98
Microflex rain jacket with reflection and a hood with cord in the collar. The jacket has a zipper under the storm flap with snap closure, sleeves with an adjustable snap closure and two straight pockets.
- Fixed hood with cord, hidden in the collar
- Zipper under storm flap with snap closure
- Sleeves with adjustable snap closure
- Two outside pockets
- Drawstring at the waist
- Reflection details on the front pockets
- Rain jacket in PU quality
- 50% Polyester, 50% Polyurethane, 170 g / m2
- Wind and waterproof
- Water column: 11,000 MM
The jacket is available in the following sizes and colors:
EN 343 - Standardized work clothing for protection against rain This standard describes PPE clothing certified according to EN 343 that protects against precipitation such as rain or snow, fog and fog mist. The clothing and the seams are tested for water permeability (x) but also for water vapor permeability, also called breathability (y). These values range from 1-3, with class 3 indicating the highest level for both values.