|Availability:||In stock (50)|
|Delivery time:||5-10 business days|
Noratherm is made of polyurethane, which contains millions of tiny air bubbles, making the boots lightweight and providing excellent thermal insulation. In addition, the hydrolysis protection and anti-UV additives make Noramax hardwearing and durable, up to 3 to 4 times longer than traditional PVC and rubber boots.
Noratherm is designed with you in mind, the anatomically shaped footbed provides arch support and extra material around the ankle provides extra protection. To further enhance your comfort, ergonomic Ortholite® removable insoles are supplied with every pair of boots, this attention to detail sets Noramax PU boots apart from other boots on the market.
These boots have been tested and certified with the European standard UNI EN ISO 20345: 2011 S5 CI SRC.
- With spacious comfortable steel hood (extra wide) and steel midsole
- Upper material: PU system from BASF - ELASTOPAN (PU)
- Lining: antibacterial nylon lining
- Polyurethane (PU) sole, anti-static, self-cleaning and extremely anti-slip due to optimized profile geometry
- Excellent wearing feeling due to anatomical and exchangeable Ortholite® insole and ergonomically shaped shaft
- High resistance to petrol, mineral, animal and vegetable oils and fats, blood, various chemicals, acids, alkalis and cleaning agent
- Cold flexible & cold-insulating down to -20° C
- Pull-out aid
With toe cap and sole (S5)