|Availability:||In stock (50)|
|Delivery time:||5-10 business days|
Noratherm is made of polyurethane, which contains millions of tiny air bubbles, making the boots lightweight and providing excellent thermal insulation.In addition, the hydrolysis protection and anti-UV additives make Noramax hardwearing and durable, up to 3 to 4 times longer than traditional PVC and rubber boots.
Noramax is designed with you in mind, the anatomically shaped footbed provides arch support and extra material around the ankle provides extra protection. To further enhance your comfort, ergonomic Ortholite® removable insoles are supplied with each pair of boots, this attention to detail sets Noramax PU boots apart from other boots on the market.
These boots have been tested and certified with the European standard UNI EN ISO 20345: 2011 S4 CI.
- Very light polyurethane work boot
- Shaft height 37 cm (size 42)
- Extra wide steel comfort cap
- Anatomically shaped plinth and ergonomically shaped shaft
- Replaceable Ortholite® insole
- Self-cleaning and dirt-repellent outsole
- Anti-bacterial lining
- Extremely non-slip outsole, category SRC
- Flexible at low temperatures down to -20 ° C
- High resistance to petrol, oils and greases, lyes, acids and cleaning agents
- Pull-out aid
With toe cap and sole (S4)