|Availability:||In stock (50)|
|Delivery time:||5-10 business days|
Nora Ultra-Max Thermo Boots are made of polyurethane, which contains millions of tiny air bubbles, making the boots lightweight and offering excellent thermal insulation. In addition, the hydrolysis protection and anti-UV additives make Noramax hardwearing and durable, up to 3 to 4 times longer than traditional PVC and rubber boots.
Noramax is designed with you in mind, the anatomically shaped footbed provides arch support and extra material around the ankle provides extra protection. To further enhance your comfort, ergonomic Ortholite® removable insoles are supplied with each pair of boots, this attention to detail sets Noramax PU boots apart from other boots on the market.
These boots have been tested and certified with the European standard UNI EN ISO 20345: 2011 S5 CI SRC.
- Flexible at low temperatures and insulating cold down to -50 ° C
- Excellent wearing comfort thanks to anatomical footbed and ergonomically shaped shaft
- Very good rolling movement thanks to flexible shaft in the instep
- Extremely durable thanks to the new PU system from BASF - "ELASTOPAN"
- Extremely anti-slip profile sole (SRC) thanks to optimized profile geometry
- Self-cleaning profile sole
- NORA PU insole Standard: extremely shock-absorbing, extremely moisture-absorbing
- Very good resistance to: animal fats, liquid manure, blood, organic acids, bases, hydrocarbon, alcohol
- Dirt-resistant, easy to clean Surface
- Pull-out aid
With toe cap and sole (S5)