|Availability:||In stock (100)|
|Delivery time:||10-15 working days|
Secra Safety helmet H058S-2 ARC-E40HT/W - 36 cal/cm²/cl. 2
Arc Flash safety helmet with integrated transparent/grey face shield class 2 (box test) 7kA / ATPV 36 cal/cm². The E40HT helmet features a two-height adjustable liner, with dial adjustment for the diameter. The helmet offers superior wearing comfort with excellent head protection. The face shield with chin/chest piece can be slid away in the shell of the helmet. The chinstrap can be easily removed. Ear muffs with helmet attachment can be placed in the gray holders. Parts of the helmet and the face shield can be ordered separately. The helmet has a technical life of 5 years. For improved visibility, the helmet is equipped with reflective stickers. The Safety Helmet is available in the following colours:
- Hi-Vis Yellow
- Improved visibility with reflective stickers.
- Date of manufacture and date of use permanently marked.
- Easy head circumference adjustment, range 53-63cm.
- Insulating class E (20kV AC) according to ANSI Z89.1.
- Insulating class 0 (1000 V AC/1500 V DC) according to EN 50365.
- Compliant with ANSI Z89.1 standards; EN 397; EN 50365.
SPECIFICATIONS Face shield
- Full face, chin and neck protection against thermal hazards caused by an electric arc.
- Premium anti-fog and anti-scratch protection.
- Easy to wear, even with glasses.
- Protection against electric arc (class 2 – BOX test 7kA/0.5s, ATPV=36 cal/cm²)
- Conforms to standards EN 166; GS-ET29; ASTM-F2178.
- 4-point belt is recommended for working at height.
- Quick release - easy operation with protective gloves on.
- EN 50365 class 0
- ANSI/ISEA Z89 Class E
- EN 397 -40⁰ LD MM
- EN 166 2C-1,7-1B8-2-29N 1000V
- GS-ET29 class 2: 7kA
- ASTM F2178/F2178M-20 ATPV 36 cal/cm²