|Article number:||65128436-6799 navy/zwart|
|Availability:||In stock (100)|
|Delivery time:||5-10 business days|
Jobman Workwear 1284 Shell Jacket
Practical wind and water resistant shell jacket [raincoat] with taped seams. The jacket is breathable thanks to the layer system. In addition, the mesh lining provides an extra layer of air to support ventilation. The jacket has pockets with a waterproof zipper, three inner pockets, two pockets with mesh and zipper and a pocket with velcro closure. The jacket is very comfortable to wear thanks to the adjustable cuffs, adjustable hem and hood with drawstring (removable with press studs).
- Detachable hood with drawstring
- Concealed zip under storm flap with press studs
- Sleeves with adjustable velcro closure
- Elastic storm flaps in the sleeves
- Four front pockets
- Three inner pockets
- Fleece lining in the neck
- Reflection details
Heavy duty breathable raincoat
- 100% Polyester, 200 g / m²
- Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams
- Water column:> 23,000 MM / Breathability: 3,300 Mvp
- Certified according to EN 343 for rainwear.
- Sizes: XS - 4XL
This Shell Jacket is available in the following colors:
|65128436-6799 navy / black|
|65128436-9899 dark gray / black|
|65128436-9999 black / black|
EN 343 - Standardized work clothing for protection against rain This standard describes PPE clothing certified in accordance with EN 343 that protects against precipitation such as rain or snow, fog and fog spray. The clothing and seams have been tested for water permeability (x) but also for water vapor permeability, also called breathability (y). These values vary from 1-3, where class 3 indicates the highest level for both values.