|Article number:||65226249-9900 zwart|
|Availability:||In stock (100)|
|Delivery time:||5-10 business days|
Jobman Workwear 2262 Shell Trousers
Technical, water-repellent shell pants made of durable polyamide. The pants have an optimal wearing comfort thanks to the adjustable waist and the extended back panel which protects against drafts. The pants are equipped with a diverse number of pockets such as spacious side pockets and a ruler pocket with space for a knife. Furthermore, the pants are professionally finished with reflective details and a hook that can be attached to the shoelaces. The knee pads can be placed at two heights to ensure the best position for optimal protection. The preformed knees ensure optimal wearing comfort. The pants match the 1270 shell jacket nicely.
- Water-repellent softshell pants made of durable polyamide
- Adjustable waist
- The extended back protects against drafts
- Spacious side pockets
- Ruler pocket with knife pocket
- Pre-shaped knees with knee pad pockets
- Knee pads can be placed at two heights for maximum protection and optimal wearing comfort
- Reflective finish
- Adjustable legs at the bottom, with hook that can be attached to the shoelaces
Heavy duty breathable raincoat
- 100% polyamide, 190 g / m²
- Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams
- Water column:> 16,000 MM / Breathability: 9,700 Mvp
- Certified according to EN 14404: 2004 + A1: 2010 Type 2 Level 1
in combination with Jobmsn kneepads 9943, 9944 and 9945.
- Certified according to EN 343 for rainwear.
- Sizes: S - 3XL
These Shell Pants are available in the following colors:
EN 343 - Standardized work clothing for protection against rain This standard describes PPE clothing certified in accordance with EN 343 that protects against precipitation such as rain or snow, fog and fog spray. The clothing and seams have been tested for water permeability (x) but also for water vapor permeability, also called breathability (y). These values vary from 1-3, where class 3 indicates the highest level for both values.